Tuesday 4 August 2015

A moving tale



Here's a video I made recently for the Gamekeepers' Welfare Trust, to help them publicise their work supporting gamekeepers and their families in times of need.

So much of the video work I do focuses on activities and action, and there's little in the way of real human stories and emotion. This one is quite the opposite - it's a moving tale about a keeper who suffered a horrific accident, and his determination to continue with his active, outdoor lifestyle as best he can. And, of course, it's about the people who have helped and supported him in that. His family deserve more of a mention than they get in the video, but it also talks about what his employer and the GWT have been able to do to help.

It was a moving, and humbling, experience filming David and I wished I could have spent more time with him. I hope you enjoy the video - and if you can, support the GWT in their work. Click here to find out more.

No comments: